Sunday, November 20, 2005

My New Blog: blog.hergert.us

I've decided to go purchase my own domain name and set up my own blog, and also add things to it as I go. I don't want to just have blogging, but I'd like to maintain projects I work on, family stuff, pictures, etc. So we'll see how it goes.

It's over at http://blog.hergert.us. So this probably will be my last post over on this blog. I am still tweaking that one to look the way I want. There is so much more ability to customize and makes things your own when you have your own setup. Plus having your own domain really gives you a presence as well.

Oh and by the way, I am using WordPress as my blogging tool with a MySQL database. Wordpress is an awesome blogging tool, its just great! I highly highly recommend it if you want to use a powerful and slick blogging tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home