Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wedding

My wife and I are in a wedding this weekend, should be a good time. Its a good friend of mine that I used to work with at my previous job. We still keep in touch even though I'm all the way out here in the ROC. We're both standing up in it, its the first wedding I've ever stood up in (besides my own) so I am alittle nervous. But it should be a really fun time.

I am taking off half of tomorrow and then all of Friday for it. I was supposed to pick up my Tux tomorrow, but the rehearsal (and dinner) is tomorrow night. So my tux won't be ready. So I have to go to Buffalo for the rehearsal, and then on Friday truck all the way back to Rochester to pick up the tux. I've I had realized this when I got fitted for the tux the first time, I would have had them send it out to Buffalo. No changing it now. Kinda sucks, but oh well. It just better fit perfect.

Alright, I got some work for work to do. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home