Thursday, March 03, 2005

LOST

Man, what a great show. Lost on ABC network is one of the best shows I've watched in a long time. This along with Desperate housewives, I think that reality television may finally reached its peak. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some reality television now and then, its actually pretty refreshing and quite interesting. But I think it has also saturated the market so much, that it can become overwhelming. I think thats why it took off in the beginning; because it was so different and real. When EVERYTHING on television starts to go that way, it begins to lose it's sheen. So now with some non-reality shows out there that are becoming my favorites, like Lost, Desperate Housewives, and ER, it makes the shows like Survivor and American Idol more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home