Monday, February 14, 2005

Sports

Just watching the news...ugh, looks like they are cancelling the NHL season. Man, what a waste, first time since 1919 I guess. That really sucks, I like watching hockey...especially my Sabres! I don't claim to be an expert on the issues concerned with the lockout, but I would think it has to do with alot of money and somebody not wanted to budge.

Also hear Eric Moulds is resigning with the Buffalo Bills for 3 more years. Thats great. He also restructured such that his contract is lighter upfront and heavier on the back end to free up some salary cap room for this coming season. I think if we have any shot at the big show, its sooner rather than later. So anything to get some good talent in here now is worth it. Thanks Eric!

Speaking of sports, I gotta start doing something. Damn office job is killing me. There should be a freshman 15 and a graduate 15. I ran around college for 4 years keeping slim and trim, and then I go and graduate and get an office job that works my head muscle and I start gaining. Friend of mine mentioned an Ultimate Frisbee league in the area. Hopefully that will pan out and I can start doing something active. Joining a local lacrosse league wouldn't be a bad idea either....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home