Sunday, February 27, 2005

Busy Week

Whew its been a busy week, haven't been able to get on here to post anything. Our sons love snails, so we bought them a snail for the acquarium this week and it died when we got it home. I took it back today to get it replaced and this one also died before I even got it into the tank it seemed. I think its the place we are getting them from. I am sure I won't be going back there.

We put in a new kitchen floor this weekend. Went out and bought some peel and stick flooring, not going too expensive as we may remodel the entire kitchen in a few years, so why waste the money now. But boy was it a pain in the ass. We had carpeting in our eating area, and tile in the main kitchen area. Due to the differing types of flooring, we had to rip everything out to the sub floor. What "fun" what was. But we got it all out, and had my mother and father (aka
MacGyver;
boy I loved that show). My dad is so knowledgable and helpful, I don't know what I would do with out him. I learn so much from him. Thanks mom & dad for your help, if you're reading this. But now its done, the kitchen looks wonderful. We even put in some colonial molding and base cap and it looks purrty darn sharp. Quite happy with the turn out.

Well, its on to another fun week. Maybe I can post more on here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home